Friday, January 13, 2012

Oh well.

The week started out well, and then I faltered.  I was at Trader Joe's on Wednesday and walked past some maple cookies that intrigued me.  I read the ingredients and they were vegan.  I bought them with the intention of only eating two.  I should've known better.  Several hours later, they were gone.  I just can't seem to stop making bad choices.

But, what I did do on a positive note was to track this binge.  I wrote it down and calculated the points and moved on.  It was a LOT of points, but I acknowledged and accepted it. 

Today I weighed in and gained 1.2.  The lady told me "you're up a smidge."  After my big loss that week, she wasn't surprised.  I didn't tell her about the cookie incident.  I was just glad that I didn't completely undo what I'd done the week before.  I'm still on a downward trend.

This week I'm going to plan my meals, cook them in advance, eat lots of fruits and veggies and keep working on my exercise.  Here's to a good loss next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment